Motivate yourself, an energy drink by Learner Amritha Priyadharshini J K


Here comes to you, a piece of work that energies you! 
This is a simple poem on motivation written by one of the 'curious learners'.Enjoy reading it.


I m a star
I m ready for war
I don't care about scar
I want be like a sun
As of anything could be done
And everything would be won!

I have enormous energy
That's engulfed in me
To give the best in me!
I will be on my way
Who will not give away
To shout in joy, 'hurray'!

I cannot waste my tears
because of my fragile fears
confidence is the jewel that I wear!
I can reach the sky
I can fly high
Without any sigh!

                                - Written by Amritha Priyadharshini J K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Dreams"

All about The Unorganised Workers' Social Security Act, 2008 by Learner Sowjanya S